Monday, August 1, 2011

2011 PAEMST State Finalists in Science

I believe this list at the Council of State Science Supervisors (CSSS) was posted in late August, 2011.

It's not an easy list to find. If there is a path from CSSS' home page to this page, I couldn't find it. (That doesn't mean it's not there.)

I was delighted to see a few familiar names on the list. I knew of New York's Frank Noschese. He plays chess while I play checkers. He's a deep thinker on physics teaching and is a passionate proponent of Modeling Instruction. I also know Colorado's Patricia Loeblein. She is a central mover and shaker at PhET. She authors PhET-based curriculum and is a tireless advocate for PhET. I worked the PhET booth with her at NSTA/San Francisco last year.

I probably knew others on the list from conferences or other projects, and there were others I should have known. But as much as I struggle to keep track of my own details, I sometimes lose track...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.