Wednesday, July 3, 2013

PAEMST Blogs by Other 2011 Awardees

We've passed the one-year anniversary of the 2011 PAEMST recognition events (June 27-29, 2012). I tried to document those events and my whole PAEMST experience on this blog.

As fortune would have it, I'm not the only one whole tried to do such a thing. Which is good, because when you're a state finalist waiting for word from NSF/PAEMST, you're starved for information. And you have plenty of time to dig around for information. The 2012 PAEMST national finalists are still awaiting notification.

Here are the 2011 PAEMST blogs that I know about. If there are others, please let me know. My Google-fu is at about a black belt level, but more 1st Dan than Grand Master.

Holly Sullivan (South Carolina - Science)

Kara Pezzi (Wisconsin - Science)

Way back when we were coming up, there wasn't much out there about the process. And that was 2011! It's not like the Internet was brand new. It's not as if PAEMST candidates and awardees were not tech savvy. It's not that blogs aren't free. I certainly made as much of PAEMST process info dump as I could here. And I hope more people do so in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.